TAKING A SCREENSHOT
With a PC Method One. Printscreen
- Press the [PrntScr] button located at the top right hand corner of your keyboard.
- This 'copies' your visible sccreen.
- You’ll then need to paste the image into Paint or some other image editing program to view, edit or save the image.
- Open your image program and click the [Ctrl]+[v] buttons, or use the clipboard to paste.
With a PC Method Two. Snipping Tool
- If you’re having difficulty locating or using the Print Screen key you might prefer to use Snipping Tool.
- From Vista to Windows 10, the Snipping tool in already included.
- Clcik the Start Icon and in the Search box, type 'snipping'.
- Click the Snipping tool.
- Click the [New] button to take a new snip.
- Drag a box around the area of your screen you wish to copy.
- Name the PNG 'Screenshot' and click the [Save] button.
With a MAC
- Press Command-Shift-4. ...
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot.
- Drag to select an area. ...
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.